HEATTEC Ceramic Band Heaters are made of helically wound Nickel Chrome resistance coil. They are made into a flexible heating mat by stretching the coil through steatite ceramic cores. Later, it is placed in flexible stainless steel housing with ceramic fiber insulation. The heaters are flexible and can be easily fitted.
- Nickel Chrome Resistance Wire.
- Ceramic Fiber Insulation reduces power consumption by 20 to 30%.
- Available with heating & cooling combination.
- Max.7 watts per sq. cm.
- Terminal Box, European plug option.
- The electrical connection is available with cable outlets or post terminals covered with junction box.
- The heater can be manufactured from a diameter of 38 mm upward.
- For special type of terminals,drawing is required.
Click here for – Type of Terminals
- Plastic Processing Machinery.
- Injection and Blow Moulding.
- Extruders & Many other applications.
- Inside dia. & width of the heater.
- Wattage & Voltage.
- Construction type.
- Type of terminals required.
- Drawing where special type of holes or cutout required.